Every year, we bring internationally-known tango instructors to Ottawa so that they can share their knowledge with us. The instructors we choose to bring are not only inspiring dancers and performers, but they are also great teachers.
December 1-3: Tomás Howlin
We’re pleased to announce the details for Tomás’ workshops. To read more about him, visit his website.
Friday, December 1: One workshop for all levels at 397 Kent Street
- 7:00 – 8:30 PM: “Tune Up Your Embrace”
Learn how to open and close to spice up your connection.
- Followed by Milonga 397 at 9 PM.
Saturday, December 2: Two workshops for all levels at 397 Kent Street
- 1:00 – 2:30 PM: “Developing Your Walk”
Rocks, traspies, and slingshots.
- 3:00 – 4:30 PM: “Foot Fun”
Foot play, catches, and releases.
Sunday, December 3: Turns Intensive for Intermediate/Advanced dancers at 317 Chapel Street
- 1:00 – 2:30 PM: “Turns in Close Embrace”
- 3:00 – 4:30 PM: “Salon Turns”
Tomás will be offering private lessons the following weekend only. Tomás’ schedule is full at this time. To get on the waitlist for a private lesson, contact brigitte Caron.
Pre-registration is required for all workshops in order to guarantee role balance. If you’d like to join, please let Francis know and make your payment to hold your spot.
- $35 per workshop
- Early bird pricing (paid in full before Nov. 21st): $90 for 3, $115 for 4, $135 for all 5
- Late bird pricing: $100 for 3, $125 for 4, $145 for all 5