Tomás Howlin is coming to Ottawa soon. Register today!
Early Bird deadline for Tomás Howlin’s workshops is on Sunday, November 25th. Pre-register and pre-pay at the Tuesday Milonga to reserve your spot. For full details and pricing, visit our the event page.
- Current students: If you plan on continuing classes next session, please let Francis know.
- Don’t forget that the Tuesday Milonga is free for all Tango 1 students until November 27th.
- A reminder: A milonga is like a beloved pet. If you want it to stay alive, you must feed it regularly!
- Sunday, December 2 at 6:00 PM: Tango Endings
An all-levels workshop. Explore ideas for nailing those endings musically. Special end-of-year pricing! Workshop only: $15. Workshop + práctica: $20.
- Tuesday, December 4 at 7:00 PM: La Milonga Primera
For those who have completed Tango 1, 2, or 3, but haven’t felt “ready enough” to come to the Tuesday Milonga. For more details, click here.
- Tuesday, December 4 at 8:00 PM: The Snow Ball
Food and warm tandas to start the holiday season. Dress to impress. Stella from Montreal will be there with gorgeous tango shoes and clothes. Advanced tickets for $15 until November 27. $20 after the 27th.
- Tuesday, December 18 at 8:00 PM: Bytown Tango Band
Advanced tickets will be sold for $15 until December 11. $20 after the 11th. $5 for non-dancers. Message us for more details.
We look forward to seeing all of you soon!