Bate Hall will be used for a filming project this summer, so we have found an alternative venues for some upcoming prácticas.
Come experience one of our favourite floors in the city at the Ottawa Dance Directive’s Studio B (2 Daly Avenue). The práctica is at its usual time, from 7:00 – 9:30 PM.
(This venue change also applies to the Tango 3 class that precedes the práctica at 6:00 PM.)
- July 21 – Guided práctica
- July 28 – Goodbye practilonga for Melina Mistral
- August 4 – Guided práctica
- August 11 – Guided práctica
- August 18 – Guided práctica
- August 25 – Guided práctica
Directions to the room
To reach Studio B, enter Arts Court from the main Daly Ave. entrance and turn left after the reception desk. Pass through the double doors.
- You can take Elevator A to the 2nd floor. Look for signs for ODD (Ottawa Dance Directive). Turn left getting off the elevator.
- You can walk through the door labeled “EXIT” and enter the stairwell through the door marked D. Go all the way up to “2nd Floor A” and you will see the ODD to your right.
- Don’t worry: we will have signs everywhere directing you!
You can use paid parking at Rideau Centre or the Novotel, but it’s we suggest taking advantage of free weekend street parking east of Arts Court and around Byward Market. Try Nicholas, Daly, Cumberland, Wilbrod, Dalhousie, Besserer, and Stewart. (Use Parkopedia and enter the date and time window to find options.)
Also, free parking at City Hall is a 10-minute walk away.