Siempre Tango will be offering a three-hour beginner bootcamp on Saturday, April 13. By the end, you’ll be able to connect with a partner, walk, and have fun with some simple moves.
This bootcamp is a great option if you have been interested in our weekly classes but haven’t been able to join us. You can get a quick start and then continue your tango journey from there.
If you already dance tango, you can also take this bootcamp to start exploring the opposite role!
If you have a partner, great. If you do not have a partner, please register so that we can pair you with another beginner.
WHEN: Saturday, April 13, 2:00 – 5:00 PM (we’ll take a short break around 3:30 PM)
WHERE: Studio B at Arts Court, 2 Daly Avenue
HOW MUCH: $40 per person, $70 per couple
REGISTER: Please email Jewel at email@example.com.
- Bring clean indoor shoes that are easy to pivot in.
- Being able to take notes and video will be handy – three hours of learning is a lot to remember!
- Bring water and a small snack.
- Wear something you feel comfortable in. No need to dress up.
- Come early to sign in so we can start on time.