(Updated August 2022)
We’re offering one trial class before our next beginner session:
- Saturday, September 10, 6 to 7:15 PM, at 430 Churchill Avenue (Westboro)
- Sunday, September 11, 4 to 5:15 PM, at 61 Main Street (Centreville / Old Ottawa East)
There is no obligation to sign up for a series. Simply come and see if Argentine Tango is a good fit for you!
Pre-Register to reserve your spot by filling out this form. You will receive a confirmation email with all the information you’ll need to make your visit stellar.
Some important information:
- COVID-19 PROTOCOLS: We recommend you get your booster vaccines and flu shots as they become available. We highly recommend masks. Please have a mask handy if someone you would like to dance with prefers that you wear one also.
- NO PARTNER NECESSARY if you are okay with switching partners. If you are not okay with this, you must attend with a partner that you know and trust, and you don’t have to switch if you don’t want to.
- SHOES: Please bring a pair of clean indoor shoes to change into. If you have dance shoes, that’s great. If you have neither, a pair of cozy socks will suffice.