The Sunday Práctica is a casual get-together where you can try new things, review what you have learned, and ask questions! It’s also a great opportunity to dance with new partners of all levels.
We meet at 61 Main Street from 6 to 8 PM most Sundays.
Each week, we’ll throw in an Idea of the Week. This could be a figure, a point about technique, or a musicality tidbit. It’s a good chance to get everyone on the same page during the Práctica.
Práctica is $12 per person.
BEFORE YOU COME
- No pre-registration necessary.
- We recommend you get your booster vaccines and flu shots as they become available.
- Masks are optional, and we support your decision to wear one! Please have a mask handy if someone you would like to dance with prefers that you wear one also.
- Please do not attend if you are sick, whether it’s with COVID or a cold.
UPCOMING SCHEDULE FOR SPRING 2023
|April 16||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|April 23||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|May 7||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|May 14||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|May 21||No Práctica (Victoria Day Weekend)|
|May 28||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|June 4||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|June 11||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|June 18||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
|June 25||6:00 – 8:00 PM|
At 61 Main Street, you will have to look for parking. This map can help you.
- The thick green lines are residential avenues where it is possible to park for free.
- The blue blocks are parking lots that you can use because they are unmonitored on Sunday nights:
- There is a parking lot at Immaculata High School.
- There is one between St. Nicholas Adult High School and the elementary school. The blue arrows indicates where you can enter.
- The red block indicates a small parking lot where you should NEVER park because you will get towed.
- The orange block indicates the Scotiabank parking lot. Please do not park there.
WHEN YOU COME UPSTAIRS
You may notice some desks and teaching materials – please do not move these.
Let us know if you have any questions.
If it’s close to the time of the práctica, SMS or call (613) 366-8446.