The Sunday Práctica is a casual get-together where you can try new things, review what you have learned, and ask questions! It’s also a great opportunity to dance with new partners of all levels.
Upcoming schedule for July 2022:
|July 3||No Práctica|
|July 10||7:00 – 9:30 PM @ 2 Daly Avenue|
|July 17||6:30 – 9:00 PM @ 61 Main Street|
|July 24||6:30 – 9:00 PM @ 61 Main Street|
|July 31||No Práctica (La Primera Milonga instead)|
|All August||No Práctica|
Each week, we’ll throw in an Idea of the Week. This could be a figure, a point about technique, or a musicality tidbit. It’s a good chance to get everyone on the same page during the Práctica.
Práctica is $12 per person.
BEFORE YOU COME
- No pre-registration necessary.
- Masks are still required.
- Please make sure you are not sick, whether it’s with COVID or a cold. You can use this tool to screen yourself: https://covid-19.ontario.ca/screening/customer/
- Don’t forget your masks!
At 61 Main Street, you will have to look for parking. This map can help you.
- The thick green lines are residential avenues where it is possible to park for free.
- The blue blocks are parking lots that you can use because they are unmonitored on Sunday nights:
- There is a Scotiabank parking lot just across the street from the venue.
- There is a parking lot at Immaculata High School.
- There is one between St. Nicholas Adult High School and the elementary school. The blue arrows indicates where you can enter.
- The red block indicates a small parking lot where you should NEVER park because you will get towed.
WHEN YOU COME UPSTAIRS
You may notice some desks and teaching materials – please do not move these.
Let us know if you have any questions.
If it’s close to the time of the práctica, SMS or call (613) 366-8446.